Lake Local Schools is holding kindergarten registration for the 2018-19 school year.
Parents can register at Lake Primary, 13244 Cleveland Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. March 12, 14, 19 and 20 without appointments.
There will be daytime appointments from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. March 19, 20, 26, 28 and April 4.
A child must be five years on or before Aug. 1 to be eligible to enroll. Parents must bring the following items:
- Child's official birgh certificate
- Child's immunization records
- Custory papers (if applicable)
- Three proofs of residency (driver's license, gas or electric bill, voided check or savings deposit ticket)
- The Residency Declaration
You can also register online for an appointment at www.myconferencetime.com/lakeprimary or by calling 330-877-4298 or 330-877-4278.