LAKE TWP. During the regular meeting on March 27, the Lake Township Trustees scheduled a public hearing to consider rezoning a property. The meeting is scheduled for 6:15 p.m. April 24 with the regular trustees meeting starting at 6:30 p.m.
President of the Trustees Galen Stoll said the property is located on Nimishillen Church Street. The rezoning is to go from light industrial to split zoning of light industrial and residential.
- Authorized paying bills as of March 27 in the amount of $54,792.
- Approved an indigent burial payment to Mark R. Vrabel Funeral Home in the amount of $698 for William J. Archibald.
- Approved purchasing a new furnace and air conditioner from Barley’s Heating & Air Conditioning for $8,350.
- Authorized a renewal contract for Property and Casualty Insurance with Wichert Insurance with an annual premium of $56,153, effective April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
- Approved purchasing a 2017 Ford F-150, 4x4 from Sarchione Ford in the amount of $31,877 minus credits and trade-in for a total purchase price of $16,477. The township traded a 2007 Ford Ranger.
- Approved purchasing a 2017 Chevrolet Traverse AWD vehicle from Sarchione Chevrolet for $33,070 minus credits and trade-in for a total purchase price of $24,870. The township traded a 2003 Ford Taurus.
- Went into executive session to discuss personnel issues with no action taken.
UP NEXT: The next Board meeting is 6:30 p.m., April 10 at the Township Hall.