LAKE TWP. Lake Township Trustees authorized selling by sealed bid two 2011 Ford Crown Victoria cruisers that the township no longer needs during its regular meeting on Jan. 23.
President Galen Stoll said the township will accept sealed bids for the two cruisers until 4 p.m., Feb. 13. One of the cars has 125,948 miles and the other has 112,582 miles.
"Both cars will be sold as is and to the highest bidder," Stoll said. "Those interested can get more information on the website at laketwpstarkco.com."
- Authorized paying bills as of Jan. 23, in the amount of $160,585.
- Accepted the resignation of auxiliary police officer Spencer Dzubara from the Uniontown Police Department, effective Jan. 23.
- Adopted General Piping and Ditching Guidelines and Fees. Stoll said the guidelines are that property owners can purchase drainage pipe and the township can install the pipe for $10 a foot along roads located in the township.
- Renewed the Dispatching Agreement with Nimishillen Township for police dispatching services at $2,375 a month, effective January 1 through December 31, 2017.
- Approved a change order for the Uniontown Police Department garage for grading and finishing work at a cost of $965
UP NEXT: The next Board meeting is 6:30 p.m. Feb. 13 at the Township Hall.