GREEN The Stow branch of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation has announced the opening of a new office in Green, as well as the addition of new employees to service the citizens of the community.
The Stow Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation was founded in 1999 by brothers Brian Thomas and Mark Thomas, and has served the residents of Summit County and Northeast Ohio for more than 17 years. Fairway is a full-service mortgage lender that provides a wide range of residential mortgage loans, including conventional loans, refinancing, VA loans, FHA loans, reverse mortgages and more. The company was ranked as one of the Top 10 Mortgage Companies in America based on retail volume by Mortgage Executive Magazine in 2015.
"Our expansion into Green will allow us to better serve the residents of southern Summit county, as well as Stark, Wayne, Holmes and the surrounding areas," said Brian Thomas in news release.
"We have the best group of experienced loan officers and support staff for the Green office," added Mark Thomas in a news release. "People are at the heart of what we do – and our people share a passion for helping customers with their mortgage and financial needs."
Joining the Fairway team in Green will be:
- Jason Kruger, loan officer: Kruger is a top-producing Loan Officer for Fairway, with eight years of experience in lending and multiple awards for sales excellence. He is married with two young children, an avid Cleveland sports fan. He likes to spend his free time with his family or working out, on the golf course, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Deborah Cunningham Moon, loan officer: Cunningham Moon comes to Fairway from Top File Financial and has more than nine years of experience in lending. She specializes in Rehabilitation loans and when she’s not working, loves spending time with her husband and three children, enjoys cooking and outdoor activities. She is a graduate of Malone University.
- Kristin Smith, DE/SAR Underwriter & Licensed MLO: Smith hails from Residential Bancorp and has more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Her specialties include FHA and VA Loans, as well as unique lending situations. Kristin grew up in Green, graduated from Kent State University and still lives in Green with her husband, Mark; daughter, Phoebe; and Labradoodle, Tootles.
- Sara Cross, loan processer: Cross comes to Fairway from First Merit with more than 17 years of experience in the business. She proudly hails from a Marine Corps family and is an avid horseback rider and camper.
- Jeremy Kruger, loan officer assistant: Jeremy Kruger assists on Jason Kruger’s team at Fairway. In his free time he attends bible study with friends and enjoys spending time at the gym.
The Green office is located at 1840 Town Park Boulevard, Suite D. Its home office is in Stow and satellite offices are in Amherst, Salem and Schererville, Ind. Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation was recently voted the No. 1 Best Company to Work for three years in a row by Mortgage Executive Magazine based on more than 10,000 Loan Officer votes.
Those interested in a career at Fairway can contact Drew Alurovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.